Master of Screen Producing
Where will this take me?
Our graduates become artistic changemakers and cultural agents in the professional film, television, arts and streaming markets in Australia and overseas.
Take the next steps in your career as a screen producer with comprehensive specialist knowledge and a philosophy that’s uniquely yours – as well as a skill base that’s strong, diverse, and offers you the resilience to succeed as media markets continue to transform.
Upon completion of the program, you can elect to undertake further study in one of our graduate research degrees.
On completion of this course, graduates will be:
- Able to work with integrated knowledge of screen production processes, including script development, production management and compliance, distribution, and marketing
- Prepared to apply cognitive, technical, business and creative skills to solve screen production problems and challenges
- Confident in exhibiting creative and flexible leadership, collaborating with diverse stakeholders across a range of contexts
- Skilled at identifying and implementing creative business opportunities, as well as determining the commercial viability of ideas
- Proficient in communicating knowledge, skills, theories and ideas to specialist, non-specialist and culturally diverse audiences using evidence-based arguments
- Able to produce creative and written screen-based works of a high standard while exhibiting personal autonomy and accountability.