Master of Supply Chain Management
What will I study?
The Master of Supply Chain Management will allow you to become strategically and analytically skilled in all aspects of SCM. You will be knowledgeable of all aspects of the supply of goods and services, including procurement, transformation operations, transport/distribution, and the management of information in these areas.
You will have opportunities to network and tap into the collective experiences of fellow students and professionals from a variety of industries and countries.
Some of the aspects the course will cover:
- Identify supply chain problems and opportunities.
- Design key supply chain elements and strategies.
- Explain classic supply chain models.
- Critically evaluate classic supply chain models.
- Analyse supply chain decisions and frameworks.
- Develop quantitative models for analysing supply chains.
- Evaluate and execute supply chain performance metrics.
- Evaluate and design for supply chain effectiveness and sustainability.
- Evaluate and develop resilient framework for managing supply chain risks.
- Identify and recommend contemporary technologies for managing supply chains.
The Master of Supply Chain Management is made up of eight 6.25 point core SCM subjects, 25 points of elective subjects from the Master of Professional Management , and four 6.25 point capstone subjects. Students who do not meet prior studies requirements will be required to do four 12.5 point foundation Graduate Certificate in Business subjects.
Explore this course
Explore the subjects you could choose as part of this degree.