Master of Surgical Education
Where will this take me?
Intended learning outcomes
The broad aims of the programs are:
- To provide a theoretical background in the principles of education
- To explore the contexts in which medical education is delivered
- To develop teaching skills to support learning in clinical and other professional setting
- To develop skills to create robust educational programs
- To introduce methodologies for educational research
- To develop educational scholarship
- To apply all of the above to surgical education.
- Subjects should provide participants with a thorough grounding in theory and practice of medical and surgical education.
Related pathway courses
You may also be interested in the following courses: