Master of Theatre (Dramaturgy)
- CRICOS Code: 085431G
Where will this take me?
Our graduates have gone on to work in academia, creative industries management, theatre production and arts advocacy.
- Develop your potential for artistic leadership and gain in-depth knowledge of dramaturgical philosophies and practices
- Creatively engage with textual, visual and performed artworks
- Work collaboratively in interdisciplinary projects
- Learn practical and critical approaches to develop the future of Australian performance culture
- Build skills to work effectively in rehearsals with directors and creative teams