Master of Theatre (Voice)
2022 Start Year Intake
There will be no intake for this course in 2022
How do I apply?
There are three components to each application. Applicants must complete components 1 and 2 by the application closing date:
- UNIVERSITY APPLICATION
A direct application via the University Application Portal.
- SUPPLEMENTARY APPLICATION FORM
Upload a CV, provide a professional statement (1000 words maximum), provide 2 referees (professional or academic), and upload an audition. For more information, please see the Auditions and Interviews section.
After the application closing date, applicants will be invited to attend an interview as the final component of their application. For more information, please see the Auditions and Interviews section.
Applicants will be charged a non-refundable application fee payable via the supplementary application.
Please note that some domestic applicants may be eligible for a waiver of the supplementary application fee, if you are a Health Care Cardholder or have special circumstances.
For persons who identify as Aboriginal or Torres Strait Islander, the supplementary application fee will be waived. Please contact the Wilin Centre for Indigenous Arts and Cultural Development for assistance.
Other circumstances which could mean you’re eligible for a waiver of the supplementary application fee include disadvantaged financial background, i.e. as a category of Graduate Access Melbourne, the University of Melbourne's special entry and access scheme for domestic students.
If you believe you are eligible for a waiver of the supplementary application fee, please email email@example.com prior to submitting your supplementary application form, and include a scanned copy of the relevant documentation as evidence of your eligibility.
GRADUATE ACCESS MELBOURNE
Graduate Access Melbourne is the University of Melbourne's special entry and access scheme for domestic students.
It can help you gain a place in a degree even if your WAM (weighted average mark) is below the selection rank normally needed for an offer, however you still need to meet course prerequisites. You may be also eligible for guaranteed entry and there are Access Scholarships available also.
You can apply using one or more of these categories:
- Disadvantaged financial background
- From a rural or isolated area
- Under-represented school
- Difficult circumstances
- Disability or medical condition
- Non-English speaking background
- Recognition as an Indigenous Australian
- Mature-age consideration (Non-School leaver entry pathway)
Wondering if you are eligible for any of these categories? Each category has its own criteria, so before applying, check to see if you are eligible as well as instructions on how to apply via the Graduate Access Melbourne page.
Before you apply
- Check the degree website
- Check the entry requirements and make sure you’re eligible
- Ensure you meet the University’s English language requirements
- If you are an Aboriginal and/or Torres Strait Islander person, you may like to contact our Faculty’s Wilin Centre for Indigenous Arts and Cultural Development before proceeding
- Complete a direct application via the University's application portal using course code MC-THTRVOC
- Complete your supplementary application