Master of Theatre (Voice)
2020 Start Year Intake (Main Assessment Round for Domestic and International Applicants)
This course is no longer being offered in 2020
How do I apply?
There are three components to each application. Applicants must complete components 1 and 2 by the application closing date:
- UNIVERSITY APPLICATION
A direct application via the University Application Portal.
- SUPPLEMENTARY APPLICATION FORM
Upload a CV, provide a professional statement (1000 words maximum), provide 2 referees (professional or academic) and upload an audition. For more information, please see the Auditions and Interviews section.
After the application closing date, applicants will be invited to attend an interview as the final component of their application. For more information, please see the Auditions and Interviews section.
You will be asked to pay a non-refundable application fee via the supplementary application form (payable in US dollars).
Can't attend the interview?
Applicants are strongly recommended to attend their interview in person, however applicants who are unable to attend a live interview will be offered an online interview. Please indicate your availability in the supplementary application form.
GRADUATE ACCESS MELBOURNE
Access Melbourne is the University of Melbourne's special entry and access scheme for domestic students.
It can help you gain a place in a degree even if your WAM (weighted average mark) is below the selection rank normally needed for an offer, however you still need to meet course prerequisites. You may be also eligible for guaranteed entry and there are Access Scholarships available also.
You can apply using one or more of these categories:
- Disadvantaged financial background
- From a rural or isolated area
- Under-represented school
- Difficult circumstances
- Disability or medical condition
- Non-English speaking background
- Recognition as an Indigenous Australian
- Mature-age consideration (Non-School leaver entry pathway)
Wondering if you are eligible for any of these categories? Each category has its own criteria, so before applying, check to see if you are eligible as well as instructions on how to apply via the Graduate Access Melbourne page.
Before you apply
- Check the degree website
- Check the entry requirements and make sure you’re eligible
- Ensure you meet the University’s English language requirements
- If you are an Aboriginal and/or Torres Strait Islander person, you may like to contact our Faculty’s Wilin Centre for Indigenous Arts and Cultural Development before proceeding. They can assist you with your application and provide you with additional information about your study options.
- Complete a direct application via the University's application portal using course code MC-THTRVOC
- Complete your supplementary application form