Master of Theatre (Voice)
- CRICOS Code: 0100967
How to apply
2020 Start Year Intake (Main Assessment Round for Domestic and International Applicants)
Applications open: 15 August 2019
Applications close: 11.59pm, 31 October 2019 (Australian Eastern Daylight Time UTC+11)
How do I apply?
There are three components to each application. Applicants must complete components 1 and 2 by the application closing date:
A direct application via the University's application portal.
Upload a CV, provide a professional statement (1000 words maximum), provide 2 referees (professional or academic) and upload an audition to SlideRoom. For more information, please see the Auditions and Interviews section.
After the application closing date, applicants will be invited to attend an interview as the final component of their application. For more information, please see the Auditions and Interviews section.
Note: Fees for 2020 to be announced shortly
You will be asked to pay a non-refundable supplementary application fee via SlideRoom (payable in US dollars).
Can't attend the interview?
Applicants are strongly recommended to attend their interview in person. Applicants who are unable to attend a live interview in will be offered an online interview. Please indicate your availability in the SlideRoom component of your application.
GRADUATE ACCESS MELBOURNE
Access Melbourne is the University of Melbourne's special entry and access scheme for domestic students.
It can help you gain a place in a degree even if your WAM (weighted average mark) is below the selection rank normally needed for an offer, however you still need to meet course prerequisites. You may be also eligible for guaranteed entry and there are Access Scholarships available also.
You can apply using one or more of these categories:
- Disadvantaged financial background
- From a rural or isolated area
- Under-represented school
- Difficult circumstances
- Disability or medical condition
- Non-English speaking background
- Recognition as an Indigenous Australian
- Mature-age consideration (Non-School leaver entry pathway)
Wondering if you are eligible for any of these categories? Each category has its own criteria, so before applying, check to see if you are eligible as well as instructions on how to apply via the Graduate Access Melbourne page.
Before you apply
- Check the entry requirements and make sure you’re eligible.
- If you are an Aboriginal and/or Torres Strait Islander person, you may like to contact our Faculty’s Wilin Centre for Indigenous Arts and Cultural Development before proceeding. They can assist you with your application and provide you with additional information about your study options.
- Complete a direct application via the University's application portal using course code MC-THTRVOC
- Upload your CV, professional statement, provide 2 referees and upload your audition via SlideRoom
- Attend an interview