Master of Urban and Cultural Heritage
- CRICOS Code: 082253M
Domestic applicants must be an Australian or New Zealand citizen, Australian Permanent Resident, or holder of a permanent humanitarian visa.
You are welcome to submit your course application before you graduate. Please provide a copy of your results to date, including any currently enrolled subjects. You can then provide your final results and completion statement once they are available.
Before applying make sure to check the following:
- Review course entry requirements.
- Check all required supporting documentation, including the following; academic transcripts with grading scale for all university study, and completion certificate. And where applicable; curriculum vitae, personal statement.
- Review the University of Melbourne’s English Language Requirements.
- Check the below application deadlines. Strict application deadlines apply.
Graduate Access Melbourne
Also check whether you are eligible to apply for Graduate Access Melbourne.
Graduate Access Melbourne may assist you in getting a course offer, a Commonwealth Supported Place (CSP) or even a scholarship.
For more information and to check whether you are eligible, go to https://study.unimelb.edu.au/how-to-apply/special-entry-access-schemes/access-melbourne-graduate
1. Application closing dates
- Semester 2 (starts 3 August 2020): 28 June 2020
- Semester 1 (starts 1 March 2021): accepting applications until early 2021
2. Assessment Turnaround Timeframe
The typical indicative turnaround timeframe for the assessment of Graduate Coursework applications is between 4 and 8 weeks from the time you submit all your supporting documentation.
3. Personal Statement Requirements
Refer to the MSD Personal Statement Guide for detailed information.