Master of Urban Horticulture
- CRICOS Code: 061121G
Where will this take me?
Our graduates go on to work as:
- Revegetation and restoration specialists
- Landscape designers
- Open space managers
- Nursery and greenhouse managers.
Employers in this field include:
- Government departments of environment such as Melbourne Water
- Local government
- Landscape design and asset management businesses
- Academic and public research institutions such as universities, or the CSIRO.
Upon completion of the Masters course, students who successfully complete a research project may be able to apply for PhD research opportunities in the field.