Master of Veterinary Public Health
How to apply
Applications Now Open
Once you are ready to apply you will need to prepare the following documents to submit with your application:
- A personal statement in the form of a cover letter, detailing:
- Your interest in Veterinary Public Health, the management of animal diseases, and this course,
- Explaining how your career has reached this point, and
- How you see completing this course will advance your career.
- Curriculum vitae (CV)
- Academic transcripts
- Documentation to show that you meet the English Language Requirements
Reliable internet access with at least a medium speed connection and a personal computer are essential for undertaking this online program. The content is accessed through your web browser. Microsoft Office™ and Adobe Acrobat Reader or equivalent software packages are necessary for assessment tasks, assignments and some class exercises.
Before you apply
- Check the degree website
- Check the entry requirements to clarify your eligibility for apllication
- Apply online using the course code MC-VPH