Master of Writing for Performance
- CRICOS Code: 075502B
How to apply
2019 start year intake (Feb)
11.59pm, 31 October 2018 (Australian Eastern Daylight Time UTC+11)
There are three components to each application. Applicants must complete components 1 and 2 by the application closing date:
A direct application via the University's application portal
Upload a CV, writing folio (maximum 20 pages), artistic statement and provide 3 referees via SlideRoom.
Short -listed applicants will be invited to attend an interview as the final component of their application. For more information, please see below.
Only short-listed applicants will be invited to interview in Melbourne.
- Melbourne: Tue 27 - Wed 28 November
Applicants will discuss their artistic statement, portfolio and suitability for the course.
Can't attend the interview?
Applicants are strongly encouraged to attend the interview in person. Applicants who are interstate or overseas may alternative interview via Skype. Please indicate your availability in the SlideRoom component of your application, further details will be emailed to you.
Applicants will be charged a processing fee of:
- $5USD payable via SlideRoom
Before you apply
- Check the degree website.
- Check the entry requirements and make sure you’re eligible.
- If you are an Aboriginal and/or Torres Strait Islander person, you may like to contact our Faculty’s Wilin Centre for Indigenous Arts and Cultural Development before proceeding. They can assist you with your application and provide you with additional information about your study options.
- 1. Complete a direct application via the University's application portal using course code MC-WRIPERF
- 2. Upload your CV, folio, artistic statement and provide 3 referees via SlideRoom
- 3. Prepare and attend your interview.