Master of Youth Mental Health
How to apply
It takes about 20 minutes to complete the form using the online application system.
You can save your work in progress and complete the application at a later date.
To complete your application you will require:
- Course code MC-YOUTHMH
- Evidence of meeting the English Language Requirements as determined by the University
- A detailed CV, including work history if applicable and specifying if the positions were part time or full time and the number of years/months employed
- Proof of Citizenship/ Permanent Residency
- Transcripts for all courses attempted or completed including an explanation of the grading system used. Transcripts for previous studies undertaken at the University of Melbourne are not required.
- Digital files of these documents. Limit of 6MB per document. Supported file types: TXT, DOC, DOCX, PDF, JPG, JPEG, XLS, XLSX, TIFF).
Course fees are the same for both domestic and international students.
Your course is equivalent in quality and accreditation to an on-campus qualification. Each subject is designed by academics, subject coordinators and learning designers to deliver an interactive and enriching experience, with regular contact from lecturers, tutors and a dedicated online Student Support team.
The indicative course fee for the course is based on one year of full-time study. In cases of part-time study, the fee is based on the study load that the student is taking. Fees are paid on a per subject basis each term, and total course fees are not required to be paid up-front.
Subject fees are due immediately upon subject enrolment.
The fees listed are the indicative costs for 2019. The University reviews fees annually. The indicative total course fee is based on typical subject enrolments and includes an indexation of 5 per cent per annum.
Learn more about tuition fees.
Get help with your application
A dedicated student support consultant can help you prepare and submit your application.
Contact one of our friendly consultants to talk through:
- The selection process
- Preparing your documentation
- Using the online application system.
Monday to Friday 9am to 5pm AEST/AEDT. Weekends and University of Melbourne observed Public Holidays 10am to 5pm AEST/AEDT.