Professional Certificate in Applied Analytics
What sets this future-focused course apart is that it’s easily accessible from anywhere in the world; all you need is an internet connection. You’ll have the flexibility to study when and where suits you, without putting your life on hold. With two convenient intakes per year in January and July, you can decide on a time that best fits your schedule and other commitments.
Your online learning will be enriched by the extensive knowledge of academics who are experts in the principles and practice of dealing with data. You can expect regular real-time sessions with your academic instructors, which will give you the opportunity to discuss your ideas and learnings.
In collaboration with subject specialists, learning designers and technology specialists, your online learning platform will be engaging, interactive and dynamic with a practical focus to ensure you gain in-depth knowledge and skills to successfully collect, measure and manage data. The weekly content may include live and recorded webinars, interactive learning activities, discussion boards, videos, case-studies and readings.
Who you will learn from
- Professor James Bailey, Program Director, Master of Applied Analytics
- Dr Gideon Aschwanden, Melbourne School of Design
- Ximena Camacho, Director of Population Health Data Analytics, Melbourne School of Population and Global Health
- Professor Simon Dennis, Director, Complex Human Data Hub, Melbourne School of Psychological Sciences
- Dr Sue Finch, Statistical Consulting Centre, The University of Melbourne
- Professor Ian Gordon, Director, Statistical Consulting Centre, The University of Melbourne
- Dr Sandra Milligan, Director, Assessment Research Centre, Melbourne Graduate School of Education
- Professor Julie Simpson, Head of Biostatistics, Melbourne School of Population and Global Health
- Professor Karin Verspoor, Deputy Head, School of Computing and Information Systems.