Where will this take me?
This course equips you with strategic approaches to lead real change in your school or institution. You will return to your organisation with a grounding in the science of positive psychology, and the practical knowhow to strategically apply it in an educational setting.
Students completing the course will:
- Be up-to-date with current thinking and research in the field of positive psychology, and understand its application to educational and other relevant contexts
- Understand how positive psychology may be used to facilitate the learning process, particularly for young learners
- Understand the varied strengths and approaches to learning demonstrated by young people
- Understand a variety of approaches to creating a learning environment that fosters creativity, innovation and social responsibility among learners of all ages
- Be familiar with a range of asset-based approaches to learning, and understand how to mobilise these assets.