Professional Certificate in Global Wine Studies
How to apply
2019 application details are to be advised.
To complete your application you will require:
- Course code: PR-GWINEST
- Evidence of meeting the English Language Requirements as determined by the University
- Transcripts for ALL courses completed including an explanation of the grading system used. Students who have studied at the University of Melbourne do not need to provide this information
- A detailed CV, including work history if applicable and specifying if the positions were part time or full time and the number of years/months employed
- Proof of Citizenship/ Permanent Residency
- Digital files of these documents. Limit of 6MB per document. Supported file types: TXT, DOC, DOCX, PDF, JPG, JPEG, XLS, XLSX, TIFF).
Get help with your application
A dedicated program coordinator can help you prepare and submit your application.
Contact one of our friendly consultants to talk through:
- The selection process
- Preparing your documentation
- Using the online application system.
Phone: + 61 3 8344 8689
Monday to Friday 9am to 5pm AEST/AEDT.