- 6 months part time
- Parkville campus located in the heart of Melbourne city
- Available to domestic students.
- Start Year Intake - March
Discover the Professional Certificate in Positive Psychology, a course that critically examines contemporary science-based methods for enhancing the wellbeing, performance and motivation of staff and clients.
The course includes a range of evidence-based applications to improve positive emotions, engagement, relationships, meaning, and accomplishment for people of all ages. You will have the opportunity to explore the relevance and application of positive psychology to professional practice, particularly in health, business and organisational contexts.
Related pathway courses
You may also be interested in the following courses:
- Professional Certificate in Education (Positive Education)
- Professional Certificate in Language Assessment