Where will this take me?
This course equips you with strategic approaches to lead real change in your organisation, and valuable transferrable skills. You will return to your organisation with a grounding in the science of positive psychology, and the practical know-how to strategically apply it in a professional setting.
Students completing the course will be able to:
- Apply contemporary scientific theories of positive psychology to understand issues of well-being in applied settings
- Reflect on current trends in positive psychology research
- Describe and critique key positive psychological constructs and their measurement
- Conceptualise personal and work related experiences using positive psychological concepts
- Design a positive psychology program based on existing theory and evidence
- Evaluate a positive psychology program using appropriate positive psychological measurement and evaluation methods
- Apply contemporary evidence on positive psychological interventions
- Demonstrate key introductory skills of positive psychology coaching.