- 6 months full time / 1 year part time
- Available to domestic and international students.
- Term 1 - February, Term 2 - April, Term 3 - July and Term 4 - October
The demand for qualified professionals in supply chain is growing fast in Australia and globally (JobOutlook 2019). The goal of the Professional Certificate in Supply Chain Management is to equip you with the toolkit you need to either move into the supply chain and logistics field or accelerate your career trajectory in the sector.
Why study supply chain at the University of Melbourne?
- Technology and data: Our academic experts will be sharing with you the technology choices, current innovations and data-driven network design solutions required to lead in supply chain.
- Learn from leaders in the field: You’ll learn from leading academics, many with established industry connections and experience
- 100% online: Benefit from a world-class education delivered straight to you
- Insendi learning platform: You’ll be using the intuitive online learning platform Insendi designed specifically for professionals studying business school programs which encourages discussion and active learning
- Globally recognised: The University of Melbourne is ranked #20 globally (QS 2019) for business and management disciplines, including supply chain/
What is it about?
The Professional Certificate in Supply Chain Management is a four-subject introduction to the important and ever-evolving area of supply chain.
The aim of the Professional Certificate is to provide you with a core foundation to the supply chain discipline now and into the future. You’ll learn about how to set up supply chains and operate them for maximum efficiency plus value creation within the supply chain, including the challenges and decisions around technology, procurement and culture.
The Professional Certificate in Supply Chain Management offers a pathway into Melbourne Business School’s Master of Supply Chain Management.