Professional Certificate in Supply Chain Management
The Professional Certificate in Supply Chain Management is an introduction to the important and ever-evolving area of supply chain.
The demand for qualified professionals in supply chain is growing fast in Australia and globally. The Professional Certificate equips you with the toolkit you need to either move into the supply chain and logistics field or accelerate your career trajectory in the sector.
The aim of the Professional Certificate is to provide you with a core foundation to the supply chain discipline now and into the future. You’ll learn about how to set up supply chains and operate them for maximum efficiency. You'll also learn about value creation within the supply chain, including the challenges and decisions around technology, procurement and culture.
Why study supply chain at the University of Melbourne?
- Technology and data: Our academic experts will be sharing with you the technology choices, current innovations and data-driven network design solutions required to lead in supply chain.
- Learn from leaders in the field: You’ll learn from leading academics, many with established industry connections and experience
- 100% online: Benefit from a world-class education delivered straight to you
- Insendi learning platform: You’ll be using the intuitive online learning platform Insendi designed specifically for professionals studying business school programs which encourages discussion and active learning
- Globally recognised: The University of Melbourne is ranked #20 globally (QS 2019) for business and management disciplines, including supply chain.
International students are welcome to study this course. However, please note that this course is not available to international students who require a student visa to study in Australia as it does not meet the onshore study requirements and it is not registered with CRICOS.