Specialist Certificate in Blood Management Foundations
- 6 months part time
- Available to domestic and international students.
- Start Year Intake - March
This course is designed as the first step in a pathway to become equipped in patient blood management.
With instruction from professionals from a range of expert organisations, students will learn the foundational concepts of patient blood management, the National Healthcare Standards relating to blood products, and the specific skills and information students need to become accredited to work with blood and blood products.
Completing this certificate gives students the ability to apply for the Graduate Certificate in Transfusion Practice – a course endorsed by the International Society of Blood Transfusion (ISBT) Academy.
Related pathway courses
You may also be interested in the following courses:
- Master of Narrative Therapy and Community Work
- Graduate Certificate in Dental Therapy (Advanced Clinical Practice)
- Graduate Certificate in Eye Banking
- Graduate Certificate in Transfusion Practice
- Graduate Diploma in Surgical Anatomy
- Specialist Certificate in Clinical Leadership
- Specialist Certificate in Eye Banking
- Specialist Certificate in Paediatric Orthopaedic Physiotherapy