Specialist Certificate in Creativity and Health
Please note this course has been suspended for 2021 intake and is not accepting applications.
It takes about 20 minutes to complete the form using the online application system. You can save your work in progress and complete the application at a later date.
Admissions for this course are not capped per intake, so you do not need to apply for multiple intakes. If you are unsure which intake you wish to apply for, please note that you can change your application later by contacting the student support team.
To complete your application you will require:
- Course code: SC-CRHLTH
- Evidence of meeting the English Language Requirements as determined by the University
- A detailed CV, including work history if applicable and specifying if the positions were part-time or full time and the number of years/months employed
- A personal statement outlining why they wish to be considered for the course
- Nominate a professional referee from whom a report may be sought
- Transcripts for ALL courses completed including an explanation of the grading system. Transcripts for previous studies undertaken at the University of Melbourne are not required. An academic transcript is an official record of your studies that lists all subjects you have undertaken, and all of the results that you obtained.
- Digital files of these documents. Limit of 6MB per document. Supported file types: TXT, DOC, DOCX, PDF, JPG, JPEG, XLS, XLSX, TIFF.
Speak with a dedicated student support consultant.