Specialist Certificate in Eye Banking
- 6 months part time
- Available to domestic and international students.
- Start Year Intake - March
This is a post-graduate professional level program, accredited by the Eye Bank Association of Australia and New Zealand, providing comprehensive training for those already working in the eye banking sector. Commencing with an exploration of history, anatomy and bioethics surrounding eye banking, donation principles and practice, the course prepares individuals for leadership positions in the changing eye bank sector.
Designed to support existing eye bankers and those involved in the donation and transplant sector, this course will help attendees gain additional knowledge about anatomy and physiology of the eye, bioethics, regulations and governance, and an introduction to different tissue types.
Related pathway courses
You may also be interested in the following courses:
- Master of Narrative Therapy and Community Work
- Graduate Certificate in Dental Therapy (Advanced Clinical Practice)
- Graduate Certificate in Eye Banking
- Graduate Certificate in Transfusion Practice
- Graduate Diploma in Surgical Anatomy
- Specialist Certificate in Blood Management Foundations
- Specialist Certificate in Clinical Leadership
- Specialist Certificate in Paediatric Orthopaedic Physiotherapy