Specialist Certificate in IT Management (Executive)
How to apply
- Term 1 applications close 4 January 2022
- Term 1 study period begins 24 January 2022
- Term 2 applications close 4 April 2022
- Term 2 study period begins 25 April 2022
- Term 3 applications close 27 June 2022
- Term 3 study period begins 18 July 2022
- Term 4 applications close 19 September 2022
- Term 4 study period begins 10 October 2022
It takes about 20 minutes to complete the form using the online application system. You can save your work in progress and complete the application at a later date.
To complete your application you will require:
- Course code: SC-ITMEXEC
- Transcripts for all courses attempted or completed including an explanation of the grading system used, or AHPRA registration certificate (not required for previous University of Melbourne alumni). Transcripts for previous studies undertaken at the University of Melbourne are not required.
- Resume documenting clinical and teaching experience
- Proof of citizenship or proof of residency
- Digital files of these documents. Limit of 6MB per document. Supported file types: TXT, DOC, DOCX, PDF, JPG, JPEG, XLS, XLSX, TIFF.
Get help with your application
A dedicated student support consultant can help you prepare and submit your application.
Contact one of our friendly consultants to talk through:
- The selection process
- Preparing your documentation
- Using the online application system.
Speak with a dedicated student support consultant.