Specialist Certificate in Paediatric Orthopaedic Physiotherapy
- 6 months full time
- Parkville campus located in the heart of Melbourne city
- Available to students.
- Spring Intake - August
The Specialist Certificate is designed for senior physiotherapists who specialise in paediatrics or musculoskeletal practice.
The Specialist Certificate provides preparation for the physiotherapist to function in an advanced clinical role in paediatric orthopaedics (with the support of a paediatric orthopaedic consultant as needed).
The intent is that the certificate will provide physiotherapists with an opportunity to develop competencies associated with advanced physiotherapy practice in the outpatient setting.
Related pathway courses
You may also be interested in the following courses:
- Master of Narrative Therapy and Community Work
- Graduate Certificate in Dental Therapy (Advanced Clinical Practice)
- Graduate Certificate in Eye Banking
- Graduate Certificate in Transfusion Practice
- Graduate Diploma in Surgical Anatomy
- Specialist Certificate in Blood Management Foundations
- Specialist Certificate in Clinical Leadership
- Specialist Certificate in Eye Banking