Specialist Certificate in Palliative Care - Hume
How to apply
Please note: this course is not scheduled to run in 2020. For information on future intakes, please register your interest.
It takes about 20 minutes to complete the form using the online application system.
You can save your work in progress and complete the application at a later date.
To complete your application you will require:
- Course code: GC-C002
- Evidence of meeting the English Language Requirements as determined by the University
- Transcripts for all courses attempted or completed including an explanation of the grading system used. Transcripts for previous studies undertaken at the University of Melbourne are not required.
- A detailed CV, including work history if applicable and specifying if the positions were part time or full time and the number of years/months employed
- Proof of Citizenship/ Permanent Residency
- Digital files of these documents. Limit of 6MB per document. Supported file types: TXT, DOC, DOCX, PDF, JPG, JPEG, XLS, XLSX, TIFF).
Get help with your application
Contact one of our friendly student support consultants to talk through:
- The selection process
- Preparing your documentation
- Using the online application system.