Specialist Certificate in Strategic Marketing
Where will this take me?
Who this course is for
This is suitable for:
- Marketing professionals and those responsible for aligning marketing activities with business strategy
- Professionals seeking to understand how strategic marketing can benefit their organisation
On completion of this Specialist Certificate, you will be able to:
- Make informed strategic choices to improve market outcomes
- Explain the importance of marketing strategy for superior business performance and shareholder value
- Create, evaluate and execute strategic marketing plans
- Analyse the critical issues associated with creating, analysing and selecting market segments and niches
- Understand the tools and mechanisms for creating customer value and building marketing assets.
- Conceptualise and implement marketing campaigns
- Apply knowledge to practical marketing problems
- Understand the value of marketing activities and of a marketing orientation in organisations
- Develop the ability to apply problem solving techniques in marketing and management
- Analyse strategic marketing problems and be capable of generating appropriate strategic solutions
- Develop report writing skills
- Develop on-line communication plans
As a Specialist Certificate graduate, you may gain credit exemptions towards a range of other graduate coursework programs.