Specialist Certificate in the Management of Neuro-Ophthalmic Disorders
It takes about 20 minutes to complete the form using the online application system. You can save your work in progress and complete the application at a later date.
To Complete Your Application You Will Require:
- Course code: SC-MGTNOD
- Evidence of meeting the English Language Requirements as determined by the University
- A detailed CV, including work history if applicable and specifying if the positions were part-time or full time and the number of years/months employed
- Transcripts for ALL courses completed including an explanation of the grading system used. Students who have studied at the University of Melbourne do not need to provide this information
- Proof of Citizenship/ Permanent Residency
- Digital files of these documents. Limit of 6MB per document. Supported file types: TXT, DOC, DOCX, PDF, JPG, JPEG, XLS, XLSX, TIFF.
Get help with your application
A dedicated student support consultant can help you prepare and submit your application.
Contact one of our friendly consultants to talk through:
- The selection process
- Preparing your documentation
- Using the online application system.
Speak with a dedicated student support consultant.