Bachelor of Oral Health (Degree with Honours)
This is a full-time course over one year commencing in February.
How to Apply
- Download the Research Project Handbook to see the range of projects available.
- Contact the relevant project supervisor to discuss your interest in their research. It is a good idea to email them a copy of your CV and your academic transcripts to help them understand your background, interests and academic strengths.
- If you do not see a project in your area of interest, or if you have your own project in mind, contact the BOH Honours Coordinator to discuss this.
- Students must ensure that they have liaised with a Supervisor regarding the Research project that they will be wishing to undertake as part of their Honours degree and to discuss their academic record.
- Apply online through the Faculty of Medicine, Dentistry and Health Sciences website.
If you have not already done so, you should familiarise yourself with the structure, entry requirements, fees, and application process for Bachelor of Oral Health (Honours).
Dr Roisin McGrath
Academic Programs Team