Assessment and Pedagogy
What will I study?
Learn how to create and design learning experiences that draw on evidence-based research to improve the educational outcomes of students. And gain the expertise to critically evaluate and apply evidence-based research to inform educational design.
Key concepts that you'll learn include:
- Pedagogical knowledge
- Pedagogical content theories
- Disciplinary knowledge
- Inquiry and cross-disciplinary models
- Multi-modal and ICT based approaches
For detailed course and subject information, see the University Handbook: Master of Education.
The Master of Education may be undertaken through either:
- Full-time study, comprising four semesters over two years, or
- Part-time study, comprising up to eight semesters over four years
On campus (evenings and weekends)
Semester 1, Semester 2
Explore this specialisation
Explore the subjects you could choose as part of this specialisation.