Equity, Diversity and Social Change
What will I study?
You will build the capacity to critically engage with research in order to develop in-depth knowledge of experiences of exclusion and difference. By examining the opportunities for achieving equitable and inclusive education experiences, you will discover how to bring equity into your professional practice.
Specialisation subjects are:
- Identity, Equity and Change
- Education, Knowledge and Power
- Diversity, Inclusion and Transitions
- Leading Educational Ideas
For detailed course and subject information, see the University Handbook: Master of Education.
The Master of Education may be undertaken through either:
- Full-time study, comprising four semesters over two years, or
- Part-time study, comprising up to eight semesters over four years.
On campus (evenings and weekends)
Semester 1, Semester 2
Explore this specialisation
Explore the subjects you could choose as part of this specialisation.