What will I study?
As a member of the Community of Practice of graduate researchers in Indigenous Studies, you will build and share networks, deepen knowledge and expertise in the area, and connect with others in the field.
- Participate in a range of academic and leadership skill development workshops such as: abstract writing, ethics in Indigenous research, writing for journals and responding to reviews, data visualisation and more.
- Stay informed about upcoming research events and opportunities for Indigenous researchers, and researchers in the field
- Access support with applying for and attending conferences and workshops
- Advance innovative approaches to work in the field by sharing your experiences and research findings with colleagues and community
- Engage in cross-disciplinary social activities and networking events which will allow you to collaborate, share knowledge, and promote best practice.