Policy in a Global Context
What will I study?
This specialisation combines academic study with the opportunity to experience international education systems firsthand.
You will examine education systems from around the world to understand how other countries have responded to rapid social and economic change, and the challenges of globalisation. This work then provides the context for an analysis of Australian education policies at the state and national levels.
Specialisation subjects are:
- Understanding Education Policy
- Globalisation and Education Policy
- Education Policy and Reform
- Education Policy in Practice
For detailed course and subject information, see the University Handbook: Master of Education.
The Master of Education may be undertaken through either:
- Full-time study, comprising four semesters over two years, or
- Part-time study, comprising up to eight semesters over four years
On campus (evenings and weekends)
Semester 1, Semester 2
Explore this specialisation
Explore the subjects you could choose as part of this specialisation.