What will I study?
Through the Science Education specialisation, you will develop your ability to critically analyse educational theories, policies and practices that are relevant to contemporary science education. In particular, you will learn to enhance the experience of students in science by engaging with them in informal settings, through the use of digital technology, and by connecting science with other disciplines.
Specialisation subjects are:
- Interdisciplinary Science Education
- Informal Science Communication
- Environmental Education
- Science Communication and Technology
For detailed course and subject information, see the University Handbook: Master of Education.
The Master of Education may be undertaken through either:
- full-time study, comprising four semesters over two years, or
- part-time study, comprising up to eight semesters over four years.
On campus (evenings and weekends)
Semester 1, Semester 2
Sample course plan (full time)
ADD SAMPLE COURSE PLAN
Explore this specialisation
Explore the subjects you could choose as part of this specialisation.