Bachelor of Music (Interactive Composition)
- CRICOS Code: 058837J
Where will this take me?
With broad-based learning and expert skills gained across this major, you'll be prepared for a number of careers, from composer and producer through to educator or reviewer.
Roles are varied and can include:
- Composer for: film, television and animation, concert and commercial release, theatre and dance, advertising, locations and events, bands and soloists, websites and video games.
- Contemporary music arranger
- Contemporary music critic or reviewer
- Contemporary music educator
- PA or recording technician
- Project curator
- Record producer or music director
- Sound and music producer
- DJ/remixer for studio and performance
- Music teacher
- Music director
- Sound designer
- Music journalist
- Multimedia designer
- Studio engineer.
Tillman Jex: life as an Interactive Composition grad in Berlin
Berlin was always part of the plan for Tillman Jex – and he knows how to make it work for him.
Tillman Jex performing on his modular synthesizer at his graduating performance at the University of Melbourne.