Bachelor of Music (Interactive Composition)
- CRICOS Code: 058837J
- VTAC Code: 3800638231
- International VTAC Code: 3800638233
Where will this take me?
With broad-based learning and expert skills gained across this major, you'll be prepared for a number of careers, from composer and producer through to educator or reviewer.
Roles are varied and can include:
- Composer for: film, television and animation, concert and commercial release, theatre and dance, advertising, locations and events, bands and soloists, websites and video games.
- Contemporary music arranger
- Contemporary music critic or reviewer
- Contemporary music educator
- PA or recording technician
- Project curator
- Record producer or music director
- Sound and music producer
- DJ/remixer for studio and performance
- Music teacher
- Music director
- Sound designer
- Music journalist
- Multimedia designer
- Studio engineer.
Tillman Jex: life as an Interactive Composition grad in Berlin
Berlin was always part of the plan for Tillman Jex – and he knows how to make it work for him.
Tillman Jex performing on his modular synthesizer at his graduating performance at the University of Melbourne.
Enjoy some music from Interactive Composition students past and present in this Spotify playlist: