Diploma in Informatics
How to apply
For more information please see the Students Concurrent Diploma web page.
- Check the degree website.
- Check the entry requirements and make sure you’re eligible.
- Ensure you meet the University’s English language requirements.
- Gather your supporting documentation.
- Complete the online application form.
Applications for entry into a concurrent diploma will depend on:
- The number of subjects you have already completed that may count towards the diploma.
- How many subjects you intend to cross-credit between your degree and diploma.
- The duration you would like to take to complete both your degree and your diploma. These decisions can be made in consultation with your student adviser and the various departments running the specific diplomas.