Graduate degree pathway
How to become a dentist
Where will this take me?
- The Dental Board of Australia
- The Dental Council of New Zealand
The Doctor of Dental Surgery is a professional graduate degree that provides ideal training for a career as an outstanding dentist.
- Intensive clinical training and exposure to research
- Clinical training in urban, rural and indigenous settings (both public and private) in Victoria
- The opportunity to work with diverse populations and develop a strong sense of commitment to the principles of ethical dental practice.