Graduate degree pathway
How to become a property professional
What will I study?
1. Choose a Bachelor of Design
You will learn about contemporary planning issues, trends in the property market, and how the application of construction practices and structural design can add value to developments. You will also develop an understanding of complementary disciplines such as economics, market research, construction, urban planning and law.
* Alternatively, if you wish to study in another field first, you will still have the option to undertake a three-year Master of Property if you have obtained a weighted average mark of at least 65%.
2. Enter the Master of Property
The Master of Property is a professional degree to help develop your career in the property industry.
You will gain advanced knowledge in:
- Property valuation and analysis
- Development and management of property
- Professional practice in a property context
- Property law and facility management
- Property agency and marketing
- The economies of cities and regions.