Graduate degree pathway

How to become a social worker

3 years Bachelor degree
2 years Master of Social Work

1. Choose your undergraduate degree

First, you must complete an undergraduate degree with studies in the social sciences or equivalent.

2. Enter the Master of Social Work

Next, you will complete the Master of Social Work to qualify as an accredited social work professional. Over the two-year course you will complete coursework and supervised placements.