Graduate degree pathway
How to become a social worker
Where will this take me?
- Accredited with the Australian Association of Social Workers (AASW)
- Meets the Australian Social Work Education and Accreditation Standards (ASWEAS)
- Complete specialist training in health, psychiatric disability, group work, aged care, child and family, social policy or mental health
- This course provides a pathway for graduates wanting to pursue doctoral study
- This course introduces students to the methods of social work practice, including casework, counselling, group work, community development, policy and research