Applied Learning Health System
The Centre for Digital Transformation of Health (DT4Health) is offering a 12-week online short course on creating a digitally-enabled Learning Health System. Places are limited.
This course is to support you and your organisation in developing and implementing digital health innovations to improve health systems, clinical decision making, and healthcare quality.
What will you learn?
You will gain the fundamental knowledge and skills in digital health and clinical informatics that you need to apply the Learning Healthcare System approach to practice improvement:
- Gain hands-on experience by working through the phases of a Learning Healthcare System
- Immediately apply your new knowledge to your workplace
- In teams, meet and learn from other participants in a variety of roles (e.g., clinicians, managers, data scientists), countries (Malaysia and Australia), and organisations (small and large, metro and regional, hospitals, GPs, and public health)
- Learn from world-class instructors and subject matter experts
- Gain broad experience by stepping through a case scenario spanning 10 years - letting you practice with real Australian healthcare data and virtual care apps as you consider how these models can evolve over time
- Explore what is next for you and your role in digital health