Master Class in Prosthdontics
This program is focused on the delivery of fixed prosthodontics in clinical practice with a strong emphasis on the application of evidence-based treatment planning, preparation, and restoration. Specialists prosthodontists will their share their collective experiences from private specialist practice in the delivery, and management, of care. Strengthen your clinical skills required for these highly technical procedures, through this blended learning program consisting of online lectures and video procedures as well as face-to-face preclinical laboratory sessions held in our state-of-the-art dental training facility. This program is tailored towards hands-on training which leads to enhanced clinical outcomes for your patients.
Participants will be provided with tailored, individual feedback to enhance your learning as well as case-based discussions to ensure a deeper understanding of prosthodontics.
Program Delivery – Online Blended Learning and Hands-on Pre-clinical session
- Online web lectures via Learning Management System, Canvas.
- A short assessment after each online module to cement your knowledge on the lecture topics.
- Online Live Q&A Session for follow up questions and interaction with the presenters.
- Hands-on Pre-clinical lab session.
- Core Management
- Preparation Design and materials
- Impressions, dies and die spacing
- When to go digital, how and what system to choose
- Fitting of restorations
- Post-operative care and complications
- Maintenance and review
At the conclusion of the program participants should be able to:
- Assess when resistance and retention form are needed and desired.
- Design different types of preparations based on clinical needs and material of choice.
- Recognize the analogue workflow and its components
- Recognize the advantages and limitations of digital impressions
- Identify indications for different types of cements and choose the most appropriate one for the clinical situation
- Critique the restorations fit, interproximal and occlusal contacts
- Differentiate the reported complications of different treatments and materials
For enquiries, contact: firstname.lastname@example.org
This course is proudly sponsored by:
Check out a full profile on the presenters.
Dr Hossam El-Haddad
Dr Carolina Perez Rodriguez