Redefine your potential
Innovate solutions to critical climate and food sustainability issues through the lens of science, technology and business with our agricultural and food science offerings; or study the Doctor of Veterinary Medicine, a global accreditation and Victoria’s only accredited veterinary medicine course, where you’ll benefit from the latest in clinical technologies and evidence-based practices.
Watch on demand
View overview videos
Explore our graduate study programs including the Doctor of Veterinary Medicine, Master of Food Science and more. Find out about the course structure, entry requirements and professional outcomes
Agriculture and food science
- Master of Agricultural Sciences overview
- Master of Food Science overview
- Master of Food and Packaging Innovation overview
- Graduate Student Association
- Internationalising your degree - Global Learning
- Digital futures for entrepreneurs
Moving to Melbourne?
- University Accommodation options for graduates
- Residential College experience for graduates
- Accommodation at Melbourne
- Moving to Melbourne from Overseas
Interested in academic tutoring?
Explore our world-class learning facilities
Take a look at our learning spaces from the state-of-the-art life sciences building at Parkville campus to U-Vet Werribee Animal Hospital, one of Australia’s leading veterinary hospitals treating more than 25 000 animals each year.
Get a taste of our courses
Join us for our bite-sized lecture series and hear from some of our top lecturers and professors.
Meet Master of Food Science student, Shibo Ma
“Food science is a comprehensive and fundamental science that allows us to provide healthy food for as many people as possible, with the help of agricultural science,” says Shibo.
Food is essential for life and healthy, sustainably produced food is essential to building a healthy society, says Shibo. “That strengthens my resolve to try my best to contribute to the world.”