Master of Screen Producing
Important! Please make sure you have read the How to Apply information for this course prior to reading the interview requirements below.
2023 Start Year Intake
Interviews will take place in the week commencing Monday 5 December 2022.
Shortlisted applicants will be required to discuss their suitability for the course with an interview panel.
Applicants should prepare to discuss:
- sincere interest in and commitment to work as a producer and the specific training that this course provides
- prior and current experience in film, television, or allied industries
- ability to meet the academic demands of this course
The interview will run for approximately 20 minutes and will be conducted online via Zoom Web Conferencing. Shortlisted applicants will be contacted after applications close about how to book an interview.
How will I be assessed?
Your portfolio will be assessed against the following criteria by the selection panel:
- interest in the study of screen producing, understanding of the profession and of literature
- clarity and purpose of vision
- relevant experience
In the interview, shortlisted applicants will be assessed against the following criteria by the selection panel:
- their interest in the study of screen producing
- their understanding of the profession and of literature
- any relevant experience
Please note that all applicants will be ranked based on the above criteria, up to the capacity of places within the course.
Conditions of enrolment
Successful applicants must meet the following conditions before commencing the course:
First Aid certification
Obtain a “Provide First Aid (HLTAID003)” certificate that will remain valid for the duration of your course.
Pay a one-off $1,000 bond prior to enrolment, refundable upon completion or withdrawal of the course. The bond encourages you to treat our equipment with care.
Working with Children Check
Successful applicants will be required to hold a current Working with Children Check and current police check.
Successful applicants will be required to hold a current police check.
Terms and conditions
As part of your supplementary application, you will be req
ill be required to read and accept the Terms and Conditions on which the offer of a place is made.