Master of Theatre (Dramaturgy)
Only short-listed applicants will be interviewed.
Interviews will be held in
- Melbourne: Thursday 28 November 2019
- Singapore: Saturday 26 and Sunday 27 October 2019
Artistic Statement – submitted via SlideRoom
You will be asked to attach an artistic statement to your application (up to 1,000 words) that articulates the following:
- What you wish to gain from your training period and your artistic and career aspirations
- The kind of performance work that inspires you
- Your major points of interest in Dramaturgy
- What sort of questions you wish to explore about your own practice during this course
Short-listed applicants will be invited to an interview as part of our selection process to discuss your creative practice and suitability for the course. Interviews will be held in Melbourne at the VCA Southbank Campus. You will be notified of your interview time and date by email.
Can't attend the interview?
Main intake applicants are strongly encouraged to attend their interview in person in Melbourne. For all applicants who are interstate or overseas, you will be given the option of completing an online interview. Please indicate your availability in the SlideRoom component of your application.
If you would like to transfer to another Faculty of Fine Arts and Music course, you need to re-apply and ensure you meet that course’s entry requirements in order to be selected.
You can find these requirements on every course page.