Master of Theatre (Dramaturgy)
Important! Please make sure you have read the How to Apply information for this course prior to reading the interview requirements below.
2024 Start Year Intake
Interview dates to be announced in August 2023
Shortlisted applicants will be required to attend an online interview via Zoom Web Conferencing, to discuss their creative practice and suitability for the course.
Shortlisted applicants will be notified by email in mid-November.
How will I be assessed?
Your supplementary application will be evaluated according to the following criteria:
- Motivation for undertaking the course
- Relevant previous experience
- Imaginative and creative capacity
In the interview, shortlisted applicants will be evaluated according to the following criteria:
- Understanding of the course structure and expectations of the program
- Capacity to meet the academic demands of the course
- Articulation of their own practice and aspirations
- Level of maturity and self-motivation required for the course
- Clarity and confidence of communication
- Ability to communicate creative ideas
Please note that all applicants will be ranked based on the above criteria, up to the capacity of places within the course.