You're eligible for this category if:
- You experienced a disability or chronic medical condition during your tertiary study that adversely effected your academic achievement; or
- You've experienced a disability (physical, sensory, intellectual, acquired brain injury or neurological impairment) prior to or since your tertiary study.
If you are eligible for this criteria,
- You will need to provide a detailed statement of no more than 500 words outlining the disability or chronic medical condition and describing the impact on your studies.
- You will need to provide a statement from a relevant health professional involved in the care / management of the condition which provides evidence of the condition and its effect on you in relation to your studies.
- You may also provide special consideration documentation or other relevant documents to support your personal statement