You're eligible for this category if:
- You've previously held an Australian temporary protection visa; or
- Currently hold a permanent humanitarian visa.
If you are eligible for this criteria;
- You'll need to provide a certified copy of your Australian temporary protection/humanitarian visa and a certified copy of your passport photograph page.
- You will need to provide a detailed statement of no more than 500 words outlining your journey from your home country, your age of arrival in Australia, the circumstances you have experienced and the impact these circumstances have had on your studies
- You may also provide a statement of support by a responsible independent source (who is not related to you) with knowledge of your circumstances as a refugee or holder of a humanitarian visa and can talk about the impact this has had on your tertiary studies (i.e. doctor, lawyer, accountant, social worker, counsellor, religious or community leader or teacher).