Under 18 International Student Supervision Program
When you choose a University-approved accommodation option, you also become part of the Under 18 International Student Supervision Program.
The program provides you with additional support, guidance and activities to encourage you to be your best at the University of Melbourne.
Under the program you'll get to:
- Attend our induction session, where you can meet our team and other under 18 students. You'll also be given information on how the program works, your responsibilities and what support you can access
- Join in our program of events, activities and workshops, designed exclusively to support your transition to university, succeed academically and feel part of university life
- Attend our student connect appointments, with a specialist adviser, where you can discuss your goals for university and co-create an action plan to achieve your goals
- Checkin face-to-face weekly with our Under-18 team, to get support and ensure your accommodation is approved and appropriate for your needs
- Drop in any time to talk about any issues with your living arrangements or approvals to change your accommodation.
Register for the program
To register for the Under 18 International Student Supervision Program, you need to:
Step 2: Pay administration and supervision fees for the Under 18 International Student Supervision Program.
Step 3: We'll send you an email confirming your membership in the program. This will include all the information you need know about what you need to do when you arrive in Melbourne.
Also visit, Getting ready for tips on how to plan for living and studying at Melbourne.