Health and Innovation
Health is an ever-evolving field, but right now the sector is in a phase of rapid change due to advancing technologies through to evolving COVID-19 strains. For specialists and general practitioners, as well as professionals working in and alongside the sector, having up-to-date skills and knowledge to meet new and changing demands is crucial. Our health-related Melbourne MicroCerts are designed to help you adapt and ensure you’re prepared for the challenges that arise. Explore our courses spanning clinical trials to mindfulness.
Find a course that suits you
- Duration: 3-6 weeks Next intake: October 2022 Behaviour Change for Clinical Practice
- Duration: 6 weeks Next intake: Coming soon Clinical Trial Protocol Design
- Duration: 4 weeks Next intake: Coming soon Disaster Management Essentials
- Duration: 6 weeks Next intake: October 2022 Drug Commercialisation Fundamentals
- Duration: 6 weeks Next intake: August 2022 Introduction to Learning Difficulties
- Duration: 4 weeks Next intake: Coming soon Microbial Genomics: Applications for Public Health
- Duration: 4 weeks Next intake: July 2022 Microbial Genomics: Bioinformatic Analysis Basics
- Duration: 4 weeks Next intake: October 2022 Microbial Genomics: DNA Sequencing Basics
- Duration: 3-6 weeks Next intake: October 2022 Mindfulness in Clinical Practice
- Duration: 6 weeks Next intake: November 2022 Using Genomic Data for Personalised Care
- Duration: 6 weeks Next intake: Coming soon Workplace Wellbeing Essentials
Why Melbourne MicroCerts?
Gain sought-after skills you can build on at your own pace.
Take your career to the next level
Melbourne MicroCerts are our unique offering of a microcredential. These small, increasingly sought-after digital certifications focus on the specific knowledge, skills and capabilities your industry needs.
Developed by experts
Receive high quality learning underpinned by cutting-edge research for solving real-world challenges.
Gain skills and capabilities specifically designed to keep you relevant in an ever-changing world.
Accessible and flexible
Fast, focused upskilling designed to fit around work so you can curate your own professional development pathway.
Develop highly relevant skills and knowledge you can use in your job immediately.
Have the opportunity to deepen your knowledge or build up to a full degree over time.
Be awarded an information-rich digital certificate you can share with your professional network online or via social media.