Create your schedule
Benefit from direct access to world-leading researchers and educators, with our unique curriculum and partnership model that unites theory and practice to give you powerful insights into how students of all ages learn. You’ll graduate with the professional skills to assess, diagnose and support the learning of your future students.
Plan your Open Days 2020
Places in each session are limited so book your place now. Register or log in to access and create your event schedule.
Attend an overview session
Explore one or more of our graduate research and masters programs. Hear from our current students, academics and alumni about the course structure, entry requirements and professional outcomes
Prepare for graduate study
Join a panel discussion with current students as they share their personal experiences, tips and tricks to balance work, life and study
- Coursework Master of Teaching (Early Childhood)
- Coursework Master of Teaching (Early Childhood and Primary)
- Coursework Master of Teaching (Primary)
- Coursework Master of Teaching (Secondary)
- Coursework Master of TESOL
- Coursework Master of Education
- Coursework Master of Learning Intervention
- Coursework Master of Applied Positive Psychology
- Research Master of Educational Psychology/Doctor of Philosophy
- Research Master of Education (Research)
- Research Doctor of Philosophy (Education)
- Research Doctor of Education
Positive psychology in schools is exploring how best to apply the science of wellbeing in key learning environments - helping students develop skills for life. Our Melbourne Graduate School of Education researchers are working with schools to change young peoples’ lives with the science of wellbeing.
Meet Jessica: Master of Teaching (Early Childhood and Primary) student
For Jessica, the University of Melbourne has provided a space to discover what she’s passionate about, build new skills and feel empowered to make a positive impact.Read more