Apply for accommodation

In addition to the University Accommodation and Residential Colleges, there are a range of other accommodation options available across Melbourne. You can choose from student apartments, hostels, share houses, homestay and temporary accommodation.

If you're an Under 18 international student, you'll need to apply for pre-approved accommodation as a condition of your student visa.