How to apply
Applications for 2020 and Semester 2, 2019 are now open.
To apply for University Accommodation you need to:
- complete the accommodation application through the online portal;
- at the point of application, pay a non-refundable, one-off application fee of $100
- apply to study or currently be studying, a full-time equivalent* degree with the University of Melbourne; and
- accept your accommodation offer within 48 hours of receiving it.
* Full-time equivalent is considered 75% of a full-time load or above.
When you apply
When applying for an accommodation place, you can select 3 to 5 accommodation preferences.
From Semester 1, 2020, all undergraduate students will be provided with an accommodation guarantee. University Accommodation also accepts applications from post-graduate students.