Accommodation at Melbourne

Welcome to your new home.

There is a range of student accommodation (you may know this as housing) available to you. Choices range from dedicated University owned and partnered accommodation, such as Lisa Bellear House, 303 Royal Parade, to traditional residential colleges.

Check out one of your University Accommodation options - Lisa Bellear House

Apply for University Accommodation now

Our Student Housing service can also provide information and support to assist you with finding alternate housing options, such as private rentals. They can provide advice on your rights and responsibilities as a tenant, refer you to financial support if needed and provide transportation information.

Under-18 international students

If you're Under 18 and planning to study at Melbourne, you'll need accommodation, support and welfare arrangements in place to be issued with a student visa by the Department of Home Affairs.

Find out more